Community Highlights: #NYFA On The Oscars
The 2012 Oscars came and went last Sunday, with Billy Crystal hosting for the ninth time, Sacha Baron Cohen spilling Kim Jong’s ashes on Ryan Seacrest, and Angelina Jolie peculiarly exposing her leg. Our followers were all abuzz throughout the week, sharing their opinions, complaints, and own Oscar ambitions. After combing through thousands of interactions via our Twitter and Facebook feeds, we sorted out the highlights from this past week. Some were happy for Meryl Streep’s 3rd Oscar win, others were hoping to give someone new a chance. Speaking of women, a few of our followers suggested female hosts for next year’s Oscars. Kristin Wiig anyone? Plus, we share some of the love from our New York Film Academy faithful. Oh, and did @ScarletCarpet say she dyed her hair red just to see Titanic?
Thanks for staying connected with us! Stay tuned every Monday to see if you make our Community Highlights.
NYFA Hollywood Daily: 11/3/2011
- Ryan Seacrest to make film producing debut with Reese Witherspoon
- Daniel Craig returns as James Bond in 23rd installment titled Skyfall (other cast: Oscar nominees including Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney and the returning Judi Dench)
- Steve Jobs bio scores biggest debut of the year
- E! Network films special divorce announcement for planned wedding encore of Kim Kardashian
- Broadway stars Christine Ebersole, Sherie Rene Scott, Marin Mazzie and Jason Danieley to perform on ten-day cruise